For businesses to understand the key principles behind ESG and how it can contribute to sustainable development.
About this event
The traditional capitalist model has been criticised for its purely profit-driven motives and its role in driving social inequality. This section will explore how the traditional shareholder-driven model can shift to a stakeholder-driven model and exist to create value within the communities it operates in. The sections covered will include:
- Stakeholder identification
- Stakeholder engagement strategies
- Incorporating inclusivity into the business model and practices
- Sustaining value creation for its communities
- Social impact assessment
- You purchase the ticket at Eventbrite. Paynow to UEN is also available.
- Please email us at email@example.com for the paynow details and invoice.