For businesses to understand the key principles behind ESG and how it can contribute to sustainable development.
About this event
Plastics are a controversial subject garnering much attention in the recent years. The once magical material that works for all products is now seen as a global pollution crisis. What can we do to manage our plastic footprint and reduce our environmental impact from plastics? This training goes through a step-wise approach to achieve the following learning objectives:
- measure plastic footprint
- examine alternatives and solutions
- set reachable and meaningful goals for circularity, and
- communicate impact on circular economies
- You purchase the ticket at Eventbrite. Paynow to UEN is also available.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the paynow details and invoice.