For businesses to understand the key principles behind ESG and how it can contribute to sustainable development.
About this event
Carbon emissions have long been identified as the culprit to our worsening climate crises that heats up the planet dramatically and quickly. What can we do to manage our carbon footprint and minimize our net carbon emission? This training covers topics on carbon emissions and where they come from, as well as the following learning objectives:
- measure carbon footprint (carbon accounting)
- currently in place policies
- set reachable and meaningful goals for zero emissions, and
- carbon credits and offsetting
- You purchase the ticket at Eventbrite. Paynow to UEN is also available.
- Please email us at email@example.com for the paynow details and invoice.